Privacy & Security
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information, or to send you e-mails if you are in our subscription lists.
Returns policy & Replacements
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction
Please contact our Customer Service with our contact us form for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Customer Service will reply your email within 24 hours.
All Vitrine Products are NON-refundable. However, you may EXCHANGE OR get STORE CREDIT (minus shipping) for most new and unopened* products within 30 days of delivery. All digital products are final and not returnable. *Product must be unopened in the original shrink wrap packaging to be qualify as new and unopened. *Open products are not eligible for exchange or store credit.
OTHER RULES OF RETURN
- Return products MUST include the original package slip and a valid RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package. Any products returned to our warehouse without a valid RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused to sender unopened. Shipping charges are non refundable.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for all returned products up to delivery at our warehouse, shipping via an insurable carrier with tracking is recommended. Customer is responsible for all shipping cost.
- Any damaged caused by misuse, abuse, or negligence is not eligible for exchange, store credit. It is important to watch the DVD or User Manual Guide before opening the magic gimmicks/ tools.
If you have any question regarding an exchange or a store credit. simply use the contact us form. If you want to request for a RMA number, simply use the contact us form.
Quick Return Checklist
- Contacts Vitrine customer service to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization number.
Please include these in your email.
- Original order number (located on package slip)
- Name of the product being returned
- Reason for return
- Your name
- Daytime telephone numbers
- Verify that all the components are in the original packaging. All returned product must be in the original packaging, including all components and manuals. Product returned with missing components will not be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All the exchange items have to be mailed back to the Vitrine office. Address can be obtain from customer service.
For your protection, using reliable delivery courier such as UPS or Fedex to ship your returned product is important to track the shipment status of your exchanged product.
Simply click the Add to Cart button found on every product page. You may continue to add items to your basket until your order is complete. Click the proceed to check out button and enter your shipping and billing address when you have finished shopping. (Please note, the billing address must match the address where your credit card statement is sent.) Click the Continue button to choose your Shipping and Payment Methods. Review your order, then click the Place Order button to complete the order.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We now accept all payment via PayPal, including credit card payment. To pay with PayPal, you must have an established PayPal account. For more information on setting up a PayPal account, visit www.paypal.com To place your order using PayPal, just place items in your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and fill out your billing/shipping information. Select PayPal as the payment method by clicking the button at the bottom of the page to place your order using PayPal. This will direct you to the PayPal web site. Enter your PayPal login e-mail address and password and hit continue. Simply follow the instructions on the PayPal web site to process your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, when checkout, after you’ve been directed to PayPal page, you may select “Pay with Credit Card” button to check out directly.